Kate Middleton leaves Windsor for the first time since her operation

It’s been a frightening week for the royals since Monday, when Buckingham Palace announced that King Charles had been diagnosed with cancer. I’m pleased to bring you some positive health news.The Princess of Wales is on the mend after undergoing a planned stomach operation more than three weeks ago.
She was able to go on vacation with her husband, Prince William, and their three children yesterday morning at the Sandringham estate in Norfolk, where the King is also doing better. It’s a clear sign that he’s on the mend.The princess, aged 42, was last seen at the London clinic 12 days ago. She was there for almost two weeks.
The Princess of Wales was able to leave on vacation with her husband, Prince William, and their three children yesterday morning. They are spending half the term at the Sandringham estate in Norfolk.On January 17, a Kensington Palace spokesman said that “based on current medical advice, she is unlikely to return to public duties before Easter”. This is the only comment the palace has made on her state of health.William thanked people for their “kind messages of support” at an air ambulance fundraiser on Wednesday. “It means a lot to all of us,” he told guests.

Like this post? Please share to your friends:
TOUCHING FATES