Pitbull was able to warn his owners about the fire and then save the baby’s life

This happened in Stockton, California. Early June morning, there was a fire in one of the houses.

The tenants slept because it was a day off. But the dog in the same apartment — a pit bull named Sasha — didn’t sleep. She immediately smelled something bad had happened.

A dog sleeping in the yard immediately jumped up and began to scratch the doors of her apartment, trying to wake the owners.

And she managed to get what she wanted: Nana got up and let the dog in. Sasha started running around the owner’s feet with a loud bark.

Nana says that her favorite was acting very unusual and strange. But then there was smoke coming from underneath the door of the neighbor’s apartment.

Nana ran to her little daughter’s room — barely seven months old — to save her. But Sasha got there first.

The dog pulled the girl out of the room, grabbing her diaper with her teeth, which greatly frightened and amazed Nana. The woman could not believe that all this was really happening.

Nana, her daughter, and Sasha successfully left the building. By that time, firefighters had already arrived at the house, and the fire was visible to the naked eye. Rescuers were able to put out the fire and save the house, but several apartments – including the one in which Nana lived – burned to the ground. It is no longer possible to live in such a room.

The family moved to live with relatives for a while. Nana talked to journalists and told them how deeply touched by her dog’s act, and her courage. The woman is convinced that now people can say for sure: Pitbulls are capable of many things, they are beautiful and courageous pets, despite the fact that there are many unpleasant stereotypes about this breed.

«If Sasha hadn’t come to the rescue of me and my daughter, who knows what would have happened. I probably wouldn’t have woken up by myself. We could have just died in that fire.»

Nana didn’t usually let Sasha sleep in the yard. But this time it was different. The woman explains it with a hunch. Because if Sasha was sleeping in the apartment, which is what happens most of the time, she wouldn’t be able to detect a fire in the neighborhood at that speed.

Why the fire occurred has not yet been established. The investigation is in progress.

Понравилась статья? Поделиться с друзьями:
POSITIVE INFO
Добавить комментарий

;-) :| :x :twisted: :smile: :shock: :sad: :roll: :razz: :oops: :o :mrgreen: :lol: :idea: :grin: :evil: :cry: :cool: :arrow: :???: :?: :!: